||Made of Money Training Facilitators
‘Made of Money’ is an award winning, practical project that helps people on low incomes talk about money and its impact on their lives through games, activities and discussions.
This training is for workers so they can use these resources with their clients. This is a day course course the other day is 24th May 2018.
Here are 5 key takeaways from the training:
- An understanding of how our values and attitudes towards money affect our lives
- A set of resources you can use to deliver in a variety of settings, in groups or one to one
- Practical facilitation skills on how to keep your learner’s engaged
- Knowledge of the key areas of financial well-being
- A different way of thinking about money and the issues around it
This is not a training for you to become a money/debt advisor: it gives you tools and skills to start conversations about money, and enables your clients to be ready to seek debt or other specialist advice where needed.
For more information please visit: http://www.quakersocialaction.org.uk/nationaltraining
Or contact Mostofa - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208983 5046
Quakers for Social Action - Mostofa
Contact for details
||£195-£450 for 2 days training
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer