BESTH: Currently supporting businesses in Thornton Heath
Croydon Voluntary Action has been commissioned by the Council to support businesses in Thornton Heath until June 2017. In partnership with local business advisors, we will:
- Provide free practical 1-2-1 support and training to 60 existing businesses in Thornton Heath High Street
- Support 5 new enterprises and create 6 new jobs
- Facilitate 15 work experience and apprenticeship opportunities with local employers
- Support the development of a Business Partnership
- Support the activation of 3 vacant properties for use by local community or enterprises
- Support the development of a local Arts Hub in Thornton Heath
- Develop a ‘cultural offer’ in the High Street linked to Crystal Palace match days
- Work closely with the Council and local residents on the wider regeneration and public realm improvements for Thornton Heath High St
For more information contact email@example.com
This project has been built on the successful work of our Enterprise Hub, which, between 2013 and 2015, provided 12 hours business support to over 104 existing local business and helped creating 58 new businesses and social enterprises.
For more information on this project and to read the final project report please click here.