An exciting new health and employment project launched in Croydon at Centrale Shopping Centre on 1st Sept 2016.
The newly established Croydon Health & Employment Partnership (CHEP) will help hundreds of Croydon residents* tackle barriers to employment as well as live healthier lifestyles over the next two years.
Nine local not-for-profit organisations have come together to provide free support through this innovative new partnership, which will offer a variety of engaging community-based activities across the borough.
What’s on offer:
- Tailored, one to one support
- Help with interview skills, job search, CV writing and job application forms
- Expert advice to get business ideas off the ground
- Help with finding volunteering opportunities that build skills, knowledge and confidence
- Free training, education & workshop opportunities
- Links to other agencies and local employment opportunities
- Information, advice and guidance on finding work, gaining qualifications, getting involved in your community, going self-employed, improving your mental or physical health and much much more!
If you know somebody in Croydon who'd like to access this unique support programme, CHEP partners would be delighted to hear from them!
If you have local employment, work experience, volunteering, free training or other opportunities that you think our programme participants could benefit from too, please do get in touch with us.
Participant Eligibility Criteria*: Croydon residents only (18+ years old) who are unemployed or economically inactive and have the right to work in the UK
More details regarding eligibility requirements will be provided when contacting partners about the free support available