Information on where to find funding
- In our free weekly e-bulletin CVA Updates, which comes out every two weeks
- In our Latest Funding opportunities list
- Through a free Grants search (Open4funding)
And improve your fundraising skills:
- By attending our Fundraising training sessions
- By getting our feedback on your completed funding applications, tips and suggestions on how to improve it, useful templates and resources (email@example.com)
- By reading the Big Lottery tips on how to keep your outcomes clear, specific and realistic Read more
Partnerships & Fund Management
Partnership is the name of the game when it comes to winning bids and CVA has worked proactively to try and support local groups to come together as consortia or put in partnership bids.
CVA also supports its partners to bring extra funding into Croydon VCS – via the Croydon Commitment to Grassroots Trust grants by managing the funds in a way that makes them accessible to all.
In 2016 The Grassroots Trust distributed £11,798 to six local groups.