Why register with CVA?
Registration enables you to:
- significantly strengthen Croydon’s Voluntary Sector Strategy
- ensure your organisation’s details are listed accurately in CVA’s online Directory of Voluntary Sector Organisations
- soon book training courses and events via our website
What information do I need to provide?
All the following information you provide will be displayed online under your charity's entry in the directory. These core details will help to promote your organisation - its work/activities and let people find you online. You will be change any of this information at anytime via your own login to the CVA Directory
- Organisation Name
- Purpose (Aims and Objectives)
- Opening times
- Telephone number
- Areas in which you work (including wards)
- Services your organisation provides
- Client groups your organisation support
The information provided for the other questions will not be made public in a way in which it is attributable to your organisation. It will however be used to inform the Voluntary Sector Strategy for Croydon, providing the hard evidence base and statistics which are so crucial, if we are to be able to demonstrate the importance of our sector to the success of our borough.
It will also be used by CVA for monitoring and administration purposes, helping us to understand how best to target our services appropriately.