There is a wealth of online information to support voluntary and community groups.
We've listed below what we think are the most helpful resources and those which are most likely to be kept up to date and fully functional. If you discover any broken links or misleading information please let us know.
- Setting up a New Organisation / Wanting to run a community activity?
- Need help with Trustees and the Governance of your organisation?
- Reporting Templates for SORP/Annual Report
- Information / templates for managing Finance
- Technology / communications and digital tools
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring) checks
- Latest on Commissioning
- Employing People
- Sandy Adirondack's Latest Legal Updates
- Training Opportunities if you work with Children Young People & Families in Croydon
- VCSE Strength Checker
- Core Capacity Assessment Tool
- Free one-off Legal Advice
- General Data Protection Regulations